Hear TV better. This low-latency Bluetooth streamer sends sound from your TV to Nuheara in-ear headphones, like the hearing-enhancing IQbuds2 MAX. This compact device connects to your TV’s optical digital or analog output and sends the audio signal wirelessly to your IQbuds via Nuheara’s flexible mobile app. Intuitive app-based controls let you set the level of the TV stream, toggle and adjust the amount of dialogue boost, and mix in the sounds of the outside world — or not. (The choice is yours.) Qualcomm aptX® Low Latency technology helps keep lip sync issues from spoiling the fun.
What’s in the box: TV audio streaming device. Owner’s manual. 39″ USB power cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end). 39″ Audio cable (stereo 3.5mm plugs on each end). 6″ Y-adapter (female 3.5mm jack on one end and stereo RCA plugs on other end). 39″ Optical digital cable (Toslink connector on one end and 3.5mm optical mini plug on other end). Optical digital adapter (female Toslink-to-3.5mm optical mini plug). Safety and handling sheet.
- Stream TV sound wirelessly to Nuheara IQbuds2 MAX headphones
- Pairing, setup, and connection through the IQbuds app on your phone
- AptX® Low Latency Bluetooth streaming reduces lip sync problems
- Connects to your TV’s optical digital or analog audio output
- USB power connection — plug into an available USB port on your TV or use a separate USB power adapter (not included)
- Mini optical digital/3.5mm stereo analog combination input
- Mini optical digital/3.5mm stereo analog combination output
- Lets you pass audio signals through to a sound bar or other audio system
- Includes Toslink to mini optical cable, Toslink to mini optical adapter, 3.5mm analog stereo cable, 3.5mm-to-RCA adapter, and USB power cable
- Multicolor LED indicator for power and streaming connection
- Warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Please make sure you can select “PCM” output in your TV’s audio menu. Dolby® Digital audio not supported.